When running apt to update my system I kept seeing a message saying that bpool had less than 20% space free and that the automatic snapshotting would not run. What I didn’t realise is that this would apply to the rpool even if it had plenty of free space. They are run together and have… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix