After upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04 running apt shows an error message saying “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring“: The key needs to be exported from the legacy keyring and then imported back to the current system. List the keys and find the key ID of the repository that is showing the error. In this… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix