My /boot partition is only 512MB and I get this error message every now and then when updating: Not enough free space The upgrade needs a total of xx.x M free space on disk ‘/boot’. Please free at least an additional xx.x M of disk space on ‘/boot’. You can remove old kernels using ‘sudo… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix