When virt-manager creates new images by default they will take the full size assigned to the virtual storage on the VM. If your host system is using a filesystem with built-in compression like ZFS or BTRFS it won’t affect the amount of free space left on the host. But if you aren’t or want to… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix