For a few months now my main system would momentarily freeze or stall (usually about 20-30 seconds) and then continue working. It was something that started after one system update and wasn’t fixed with any further updates. I opened a bug with Debian without much luck. The system would notify that one of the CPU… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix