Having to re-install recently mac OS High Sierra 10.13 from a USB flash drive I got stuck getting the following error message: macOS could not be installed on your computer. No packages were eligible for install. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again. This happened repeatedly and… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix