Server and minimal installs are normally headless and have no graphical interface. If needed you can add a GUI manually. The process is slightly different depending on the distro. RedHat / CentOS 7.x RedHat / CentOS 8.x Ubuntu 18.04.x LTS Debian 9.x Debian 10.x All the above distros use systemd as their init system and… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix