A few weeks ago I had an issue with a macOS system which focus kept being stolen by an unknown application. All the windows were displaying as inactive so it had to be a background process. A StackExchange user called medmunds had adapted a script from another post, that seems to have been modified from… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix