I had to check the file changes between two Backintime snapshots recently. You can always use rsync for that, but there is a more straightforward way by using diff. -q will display only the files that differ. -r will make the comparison recursive. There is a GUI application called Meld that provides similar functionality, but… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix