The easiest way is using an application like Onyx. You can check the amount of space taken by the files using du. Before using any deletion command you can check with ls what exactly is going to be deleted. When using rm enable verbose mode (-v). Don’t delete the root folders, just the files contained… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix