On a new laptop I couldn’t get the external HDMI monitor to work with the nouveau drivers, so I installed the NVIDIA drivers (version 440). The NVIDIA drivers worked perfectly and the external monitor could be configured, but it didn’t take too long to notice that the built-in audio wasn’t working. Audio would only play… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix