About a week ago the SEC charged SolarWinds and its CISO with fraud and internal control failures. https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2023-227 There have been many comments from the security community, specially from CISOs that find outrageous to have a CISO charged for failings in security. I think that this is a dangerous oversimplification. What we know for sure… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix