Ubuntu Server and Ubuntu Desktop use different network managers. Ubuntu Server uses networkd which doesn’t have a GUI component. So after adding a desktop to Ubuntu Server you won’t be able to see or change the configuration via the GUI by default. Ubuntu Desktop Ubuntu Server Configuration tool netplan netplan CLI manager nmcli networkd GUI… Read More »
- SEC and SolarWinds – An opportunity to do better?
- Ubuntu: apt upgrades failing with “Cannot initiate the connection to ports.ubuntu.com”
- Ubuntu: apt error message “Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring”
- Linux: Booting in single-user mode
- ZFS ‘Failed to start Mark current ZSYS boot as successful’ fix